Discover the Grand Massif
Ski from Morillion to Flaine via Les Carroz, round to Sixt Fer à Cheval, Samoëns and home
265km of pisted perfection
Return to your private chalet
Watch the mountains turn pink in the setting sun
Afternoon tea of freshly baked treats and warming hot chocolate
The comfiest beds in the Alps
Catered Ski Chalet in Grand Massif
Nestled in the French Alps in the Haute Savoie, the Grand Massif offers skiers and snowboarders varied terrain, reliable snow and few queues. An hour’s drive from Geneva Airport, within sight of Mont Blanc, the Grand Massif is one of France’s largest ski areas with 265km of piste. The area includes the resorts of Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns, and Sixt Fer à Cheval.
Skiers and snowboarders of all abilities will be rewarded with an exceptional choice of runs, off-piste possibilities and snowparks.
At Chalet Setanta we can organise your equipment hire.
The Grand Massif ski area offers a choice of lift passes from Debutant for beginners, to the Grand Massif Pass which gives you access to the entire 265km area.
There are some fantastic ski schools for group or private lessons with fluent English speaking instructors.
About Chalet Setanta
Younger guests can stay entertained with the PlayStation 3, NetFlix and board games in the separate den area.
Our bedrooms have the comfiest beds in the Alps. Chalet Setanta sleeps 10 guests in 5 bedrooms. Each of the superbly appointed bedrooms has large windows so you can soak up the mountain views and can have either a super-king or twin beds depending on your party’s needs.
There are three bathrooms: two bedrooms are en suite with a third separate bathroom. All bathrooms have Italian style power showers with buckets of hot water, soft fluffy towels and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
Airport Transfer Included
Only 50 minutes from Geneva International Airport. Private airport transfer and in-resort driver included.
Between Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc, the Grand Massif is in the heart of the Haute-Savoie. Geneva International Airport is 50 minute drive and the A40 motorway just 15km away. Chalet Setanta sits just above Morillon village with incredible views into Giffre Valley.
Airport Transfers Included
Your hosts will meet you at arrivals, drop you at departures and everywhere in between. All Chalet Setanta Winter Catered prices include transfers from Geneva Airport and a daily in-resort shuttle service to the lifts and village.
What sets Chalet Setanta apart from other ski chalets?
Without doubt our food and service is second to none, we also offer:
- Private transfer from Geneva Airport
- Drop-off/collection to the lifts (5 min drive)
- Ski passes purchased in advance of your arrival
- Dedicated drying room
- Meals prepared by your personal cook, including copious amounts of wine!
- Stylish, spacious, elegant accommodation with stunning views
- Luxurious Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Satellite TV with Netflix
- iPod docking station in each room
- Separate den with PlayStation 3, TV with NetFlix and board games
- High speed Wi-Fi throughout
Catered Ski ChaletWinter 2019/20
- €750per child
- 7 nights
- Gourmet dining (full continental breakfast with cooked option, afternoon tea, and four course dinner 6 nights a week with copious wine, tea & coffee).
- Exclusive use of Chalet Setanta (5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people).
- Linen, towels and toiletries.
- Return airport transfer and resort shuttle to lifts and village.
- Rates valid Winter 2019/20 season excluding Christmas or New Years weeks.